Showroom Sales & Administration
Full Time Position
HOURS: Tuesday - Saturday
REPORTS TO: General Manager
We are looking for an energetic all-rounder Showroom Retail Sales and Administration individual that is customer focused to join the Luke Furniture team based in Prahran, Melbourne.
If you have a passion for designer furniture, can work across several disciplines we would love to hear from you.
Basic inDesign & Photoshop skills, an understanding of accounting system SAP would be a bonus along with any logistics experience.
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to positively promote the Luke Image and Product
- A warm and engaging manner and a high standard of personal presentation appropriate to a retail environment
- Ability to contribute constructively to a sales team, and to consistently achieve an appropriate rate of product sale
- High self-motivation and strong self-organizational skills
- Ability to follow established work procedures and provide high attention to detail
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to the high demands and emotional charge of a retail environment
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Relevant sales experience in a retail environment
- Relevant administration experience
- High interest in furniture and design
- Experience in computer technologies to enable effective messaging, information sourcing, data entry and retrieval.
- SAP experience preferred
- Interact with clients in a way that will promote enthusiasm for Luke, increase knowledge of the Luke product and positively relate the product to the client’s own needs
- Achieve sales of Luke products, complete all data entry relating to the sale and provide clients with all relevant documentation
- Provide post-sale communication to other Luke staff and ensure that all follow up requirements are acted upon: ordering, payments, restoration, storage, delivery and client contact
- Label all new product and ensure that all existing labels are accurate and in place
- Contribute to the cleaning schedule and visual merchandising of the showroom and ensure that the showroom remains well presented throughout the day
- Attend staff meetings and product launches when required
- Daily administration duties will also be required
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS
- Rate of sales and sales targets achieved
- Number of sales effectively monitored from point of sale to delivery of product.
- Accuracy of data entry on in-house computer system
- Rate of effective use of computer desk top for communication, word processing, information sourcing, storage and retrieval.
- Rate of positive feedback from clients
- Rate of effective management and closure of client complaints
- Standard of presentation of showroom
If this sounds like you send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.