WE ARE HIRING
Position: Showroom Consultant
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Luke team as a Showroom Consultant
Permanent, full-time (Tuesday - Saturday)
We are seeking an engaging, dynamic and diligent individual with a passion for furniture, design and the highest levels of customer service to join our team.
The role is a full time position based in our beautiful Prahran showroom.
This role will be an integral part of our team, you will be a key showroom contact for our clients and you will be working very closely with our General Manager acting as a direct sales support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- · Maintaining our high visual standards of the showroom
- · Liaise with our clients via phone, face-to-face, and emailing
- · Build on sales through consultation in the showroom
- · Manage sales which will include but not limited to:
- o Preparing / assist with design drawings, client presentations and pricing information.
- o Assist with processing, receiving and tracking orders
- o Enter, update and maintain customer information
- Work closely with our General Manger including acting as a direct support for quoting and client liaison
Our preferred candidate will have:
- · Qualifications within the industry are advantageous but not essential.
- · Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build rapport quickly and engage our broad customer profile
- · Self-motivated with a professional attitude, punctual and reliable
- · Immaculate personal presentation
- · A willing, can-do attitude
- · Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- · A passion for high end design and the interiors / architecture industry
If this is you, apply now by sending your CV and one paragraph as to why you think you would be a perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org